Christmas Egg Dish
1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Half and Half
3 Tbsp. butter
1 10 1/2- ounce can cream of mushroom soup
6 ounce can mushrooms, drained (optional - I don't use)
5 ounces (about 1 1/4 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
3 to 4 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled (I cheat and used the pre-cooked bacon)
1. Combine eggs and Half and Half. Beat.
2. Scramble lightly in butter in large skillet.
3. Put eggs in large, shallow casserole or pan.
4. Mix soup, mushrooms* and cheese. Pour over eggs.
5. Top with bacon.
6. Bake at 250 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
(This can be refrigerated before baking. If so, bake 1 1/2 hours.)
Original Post on Willow Way Knitting Here