Friday, September 14, 2007
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
6-8 Hershey chocolate bars
1. Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil and let cook for a while.
2. Line a jelly roll pan with foil and lay graham crackers in a single
layer on the foil.
3. Pour butter & sugar mixture over the graham crackers.
4. Sprinkle chopped pecans over the butter & sugar mixture.
5. Put in 350 degree oven until it bubbles. Remove from oven.
6. Place 6 - 8 Hershey bars over top. Let stand a few minutes and
then spread the chocolate smooth.
7. Refrigerate until cool.
8. Remove bars from pan and take off foil.
9. Cut into bars with large knife on a cutting board. Store in refrigerator.