Sunday, August 5, 2007

TACO SOUP





TACO SOUP:







1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
4 cups tomato juice
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (15 ounce) can black beans
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/2 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix*

1. In a large pot combine ground beef and onions.
2. Cook over medium heat high until onions are tender (about 5 minutes.)
3. Add the tomato juice, corn, beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
4. Stir well, and heat throughout, but do not boil
*We like to use 'Hot and Spicy' taco mix


Original Post on Willow Way Knitting Here

2 comments:

ladyoftheloom said...

I made this soup and it was WONDERFUL! I doubled the recipe and froze half. Many thanks Janice!

Anonymous said...

I brought this soup to a "soup" dinner where there were three other soups. My soup went fast-nothing left to take home!
I serve this with shredded cheese and corn chips. You can also serve it with sour cream.