Saturday, January 31, 2009
Mediterranean Style Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups corn flakes
1/2 ounce feta cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp basil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Trim chicken of any visible fat.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until finely crushed.
3. Transfer mixture to a shallow dish.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the cornflake mixture and turn over to lightly coat both sides.
5. Place coated chicken in greased baking pan.
6. Bake until cooked through, 18-20 minutes. (Mine took more like 40 minutes)