Sunday, August 5, 2007
Pasta Salad with Orange Peppers
16 oz spiral noodles
2 orange peppers
1 cucumber, peeled, sliced and seeds removed
A bunch of fresh spinach, well washed
1 tomato, ( or 10 cherry/grape tomatoes)
8 oz. Feta cheese
8 oz. Italian dressing (I like Wishbone Zesty Fat Free)
1. Boil noodles according to package directions.
2. Add cut up pepper and cucumber.
3. Tear spinach and add to noodles.
4. Crumble feta cheese into noodles.
5. Mix refrigerated dressing into noodles shortly before serving.
6. Top with tomatoes.
Original Post on Willow Way Knitting Here