- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon millet
- 1 tablespoon quinoa
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bread machine yeast
1. Put all ingredients into a bread machine and run the dough and first rise cycle.
2. Form dough into two long loaves.
3. Let rise 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until nicely browned. Enjoy!
My mom's tip: Make up several packets of dry ingredients (except yeast). When you are ready, just add water; butter and yeast. Works great. In fact, the loaves I made today were from a ziplock of ingredients ready to go that she left behind when they were down for Easter!